Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Friday 15 April 2011

A Cup of Smiles - Blog Relaunch

Hi guys, how are you? I've decided to revamp the blog and make it a little easier on the eye. I've opted for a fairly plain layout, and I've added/removed some gadgets. Let me know what your thoughts are!

As for the name, I wanted something that reflected my personality more: A Cup of Smiles seems perfect! Remember you can now find me at http://cupofsmiles.blogspot.com, and not Butter Up!

Watch this space because I have a few blog posts lined up, including a couple of concerts I've been to AND a new addition to our family - Logan.

See you soon!
A x

No comments:

Post a Comment