Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Soap & Glory: Hand Food

I absolutely LOVE Hand Food, and I can't believe I have written a review about it yet. Currently, I own 4 mini versions, two pump bottle versions (from the Christmas duo Hand Break), and 6 full sized ones. Addicted? A little bit. But it's just so good!


Hand Food™ is a silky soft non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow.

It comes in two sizes as I've mentioned - a 50ml (mini) version, and a standard 125ml. The mini version is perfect for handbags and pockets, and even travel - so there's no excuse to leave your hands dehydrated when you're on holiday!

The ingredients are a great combination of shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow; shea butter and macadamia oil are perfect for dry skin! I'm not sure where marshmallow comes into it, but it sounds yummy all the same.

It comes in a pink tube and has the original pink scent - perfect! What I really like about Hand Food is that it absorbs really quickly. It is really quick to work, and my hands start to feel softer within hours of using it. My hands dry out easily so Hand Food is a gift from the Gods, in my opinion!

Hand Food features in a lot of the Soap & Glory gift sets and, given how good it is, I'm really not surprised! I think every guy and girl out there should own Hand Food. As the mini version is only £2.35, there is NO excuse for dry hands! Get down to Boots and "mend a hand", as the Soap & Glory team would say!

You can buy Mini Hand Food (50ml) from Boots for £2.35, and the full sized version (125ml) at Boots for £4.85. Unfortunately, Hand Break is not on sale at the moment but you might be able to find it on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment