Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Thursday 4 November 2010

The Righteous Butter

I've been addicted to Soap & Glory for nearly a year now. My mum bought me the jumbo holdall for Christmas and I have been hooked ever since! I like to stock up when it is 3 for 2 at Boots and I've built up quite a collection... Over the next few weeks I'll be adding reviews of every product I have tried.



First review: The Righteous Butter
This is possibly my favourite moisturiser by S&G, and funnily enough it was my first. It has the original pink scent and is absolutely divine. I get random dry patches all over my body but other moisturisers are rarely moisturising enough - or too much. The Righteous Butter is just right. It isn't greasy and it absorbs quickly into the skin. I use it on my legs and arms mostly, but you could use it just about anywhere. What is the best thing about this butter? It lasts FOREVER. One tub has easily lasted me 4-5 months, and that is using it a few times a week, depending on how much moisturising my skin needs.

And I'm not the only one who thinks The Righteous Butter is amazing - it won an award thanks to How To Look Good Naked.

So what are you waiting for? Go and buy it! If you aren't keen on spending £9.79 on a full sized tub without knowing if it will work for you, opt for the Mini Righteous Butter for the bargain price of £2.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment