Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Thursday 4 November 2010

Butter Up



Butter Up
Get rid of your chap! It’s simple. Just pop open the cap and… Butter Up™

How fitting to review the product that the blog is named after! I really like this butter for use on my arms and upper body. Unfortunately it just doesn't match up to the moisturising-ness of The Righteous Butter when it comes to dry legs and knees.

First of all: the smell is GORGEOUS. If it was food, I would eat it up. But it isn't and that disappoints me so. I think I've got three or four tubes of this stuff now - a nearly empty tube (thanks, sis...), one I won from a 2 min rinse competition (thanks S&G!) and then bought a couple of tubes when they were on clearance at a Boots in Nottingham. Plenty then! I haven't seen it in shops for a while so I am hoping they haven't discontinued it... :( If they have at least I'm well stocked up.

Anyway, on to the product. It contains cocoa butter, shea butter, aloe vera and so on - a pretty moisturising formula. It's good for days where you need some moisturising, but not too much. Absorbs into the skin fairly well, I don't have any complaints. I prefer to use it on dry skin rather than when I've just got out of the shower - it just works better for me that way.

If you can find it, it's a good buy. Not as expensive as The Righteous Butter but still keeps your skin smooth and soft. The squeezy tube is really handy - you don't make as much mess(!) and it reduces your chances of wasting the product...! It's part of the Soap & Glory spa range so it has blue packaging and a fruity smell as opposed to the traditional originl pink scent & the pink packaging. Perfect for the males who are embarrassed to use girly pink products but still want to look after their skin! ;)

All I can say is... Butter Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment