Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Sunday 19 June 2011

Clear Here cleansing cloths


I've got a super special review for you all! Soap & Glory are bringing out some FANTASTIC cleansing cloths for the Clear Here range. These are suitable for oily/combination skin types - perfect for my skin! They're called... CLEAR HERE DEEP PORE PURIFYING T-ZONE CLEANSING CLOTHS. Or Clear Here cleansing cloths, for short.

I've only been using these wipes for FOUR DAYS and I'm already in love with them. Soap & Glory has DONE IT AGAIN...

These cleansing cloths have "Poreshrink-4 complex for a smooth, clearer, fresher face". With lemongrass, mandarin, and orange essential oils, they're pretty nifty sounding, and smell great. It smells similar to Clear Here and Face Soap & Clarity, so if you like their scents you'll be pleased with this one! It's very soapy-smelling. I do like the fresh, tingly feeling it leaves on your skin, and it's not so tingly that it puts you off the product. Apparently the tingling is the Poreshrink-4 complex working its magic... That's fine by me!

As for cleansing, they're great! They remove my makeup just as well as the Off Your Face wipes (did I review those yet? No? Oops... coming soon!) and leave my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I get dry skin on my forehead actually, and these have really helped on the days where I don't exfoliate! With Off Your Face wipes I find they're quite moist - sometimes a little TOO moist. These are just right! And of course they come in a BRIGHT PINK packet - it goes perfectly with all the other S&G things in my bathroom...

I have to say, for maximum effect, you should definitely use these alongside Face Soap & Clarity and Clear Here. It is FAB. My skin is lovely and smooth at the minute. And as I have combination skin, my skin can appear slightly shiny during the day - it is ALREADY starting to ease up. I don't wear foundation much and often forget about the powder, so it's nice that I don't have to worry so much.

I predict that these will be a HUGE HIT with all the other combo skin girls and guys out there - I love that S&G is trying to cater for all skin types. :-) There are 25 wipes in the packet, so there are plenty to go around!

I am not sure about pricing or availability details yet, but KEEP YOUR EYES GLUED to https://www.facebook.com/SoapandGlory for the latest news and updates.

2 comments:

  1. oh, can't wait to try these :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fantastic! I've been told they are coming in September - so it's not long to wait :D

    ReplyDelete