Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Sunday 19 June 2011

Face Soap and Clarity


I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I bought this as soon as it was out, and I was SO EXCITED.

FACE SOAP AND CLARITY: for super clean, fresh and bright skin. It's a 3-in-1 foaming face wash to cleanse, detoxify and exfoliate tired, dull skin! It has vitamin C and superfruit plum skin brightening complex.

As with all Soap & Glory products, the tube doesn't lie: it IS brilliant for flaky, dry skin. It's actually a lot less harsh than a normal exfoliator which I really like - you don't end up looking raw after a quick scrub. It is essentially a face wash with exfoliating beads in it, which gently exfoliate the dry skin on your face as you scrub! And of course, the Vitamin C & superfruit plum complex help to make your skin bright and happy!

It is a pretty foamy facewash and it makes your skin feel great! I couldn't get along with the scent at first, but it's really grown on me. It's fresh and fabulous. And if it makes my skin look good, who am I to complain?

Soap & Glory recommend this particularly for "young problem skin" and "tired, dull skin in need of rejuvenation", and I'd recommend this for all skin types! If you want to really treat your skin, I'd recommend using its fabulous companion Clear Here, which is especially recommended for oily/combination skin types.

Face Soap and Clarity is available at Boots, £6.13

No comments:

Post a Comment