Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Sunday 5 June 2011

Herbal Essences Smooth & Soft Intensive


You might remember my last blog post about the Smooth & Soft collection by Herbal Essences. I mentioned I'd like to see an intensive conditioner because the normal one just wasn't moisturising enough for me!

Well, guess what?! The lovely people over at Herbal Essences have brought one out! I couldn't WAIT to try it. I wasn't disappointed by the results at all!

The intensive conditioner has the same scent as the conditioner and shampoo, and it smells fantastic. The consistency of the product is thick and smooth, and it goes on really well. I'd recommend using it on the ends of your hair, and ends of your layers if you have any. If you have a fringe, avoid getting any of the product near it! You'll end up with a very bouncy and uncooperative fringe!

Since using the intensive conditioner, my hair has been in lovely condition. I've found my hair behaves a lot better when I'm not straightening it, and I've noticed less frizz as well! Above all, my hair feels MOISTURISED! It quenches thirsty hair!

One thing I absolutely have to warn you about is that the conditioner CAN be really slippery. I recommend you don't do what I did when I first got the pot, and hold onto it when you're using it...I ended up dropping the pot upside down in the bath - oops. I managed to salvage some of it but a lot of it ended up down the drain!! Hope the pipes were in need of some moisturising... For this reason, I'd really like to see the conditioner move from a pot to a tube or bottle! Clumsy people like me will just end up wasting it! :-)

And now for the REALLY GOOD part. This is one of the best intensive conditioners I've tried, and I'm definitely hooked. So how much do you think we'll be paying? - It's less than you think! You can buy it for just £3.99 at Superdrug. An absolute bargain for what it does! And now Superdrug has introduced their very own Beauty Card, it's another excuse to buy this product and see your points total climb...

Herbal Essences Smooth & Soft Intensive is available from Superdrug for £3.99.

3 comments:

  1. What a bargain! Will definitely have to get some of this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a HUGE bargain!! Definitely get it & let me know what you think :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a big fan of herbal essences scents!! this one looks nice! great blog :) im your new follower i'd love if you follow me back :)
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete