Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Friday 25 February 2011

Katy Perry O.P.I Mini Collection

Katy Perry has recently collaborated with O.P.I to create four new fabulous nail polish shades. As a big fan of Katy (only 5 weeks until we see her in concert!) I just HAD to have the mini collection.


There are four shades (from left-right in the picture):
Not Like The Movies - it looks greeny-grey in appearance, but purple in the light.
Teenage Dream - a pale pink, glittery colour
Last Friday Night - a blue, glittery colour
The One That Got Away a deep pinky-red colour.

I've tried all of these except for The One That Got Away - I think it's more of an evening polish. One thing I have to say about these polishes, and I've never tried OPI polishes before, is that they are really good quality. They last for ages, especially with a base and top coat. I wore nail polish to work and given the extremely physicalness of my job, I wasn't expecting it to stay on - normally, it chips or comes off completely... but there wasn't so much as a scratch! Really impressed.

I'll post pictures once my nails grow a little - they're bitten right now. Not attractive. I have to say that Teenage Dream is my favourite so far - it's so pretty, and I just can't stop looking at my nails when I have it on!

Overall, I think the mini collection is a complete steal. The bottles are small, but you don't need a lot on - two coats is perfect. I'll be buying the full sized versions of Teenage Dream and Last Friday Night, I think!

The Katy Perry OPI mini collection is available from
ASOS for £12.75.
Individual nail polishes from the Katy Perry OPI collection are available in full size from ASOS, £10.50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment