Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Sunday 13 March 2011

Clothing Dilemmas

I've noticed recently how very few outfits I seem to have, despite having a lot of clothes. They just don't match, don't fit, or just look bizarre. I've got a lot of impulse buys too. I think I should probably clear them out on ebay but I hate the idea of losing a lot of money on them!

Anyway, I can't WAIT for spring so that I can finally ditch the thick coat, the several pairs of socks and the gloves. I've been window-shopping online and these are a couple of things on my Lust List...

Lipsy Dip Hem American Flag Top, £32
I really love this top! I've become somewhat obsessed with American styles lately, there's just something so appealing about the laidback lifestyle. I so want to be wearing this top casually, with some bangles, a pair of oversized sunnies, and some distressed denim shorts. It just screams "American Girl"...

Lipsy Tiered Cap Sleeve Sun Dress, £50
This is SUCH a pretty dress, and it's definitely my style. I'd love to wear this with a pale pink blazer or cardi, and some nice heels. I think because it's so simple it shouldn't be overdressed: let it speak for itself!

Rare Ruffle Neck Pleat Dress, £34
Another simple dress, in Apricot. It definitely follows the trend of pastel colours and I think it needs a nice pair of heels to jazz it up a bit. But I can imagine it'll be quite suitable for summer when we're just lazing around on the beach with an ice cream ;-)

Will update again with more, but for now...!

No comments:

Post a Comment