Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Friday 25 March 2011

Mighty Mouth II


I LOVED the original Mighty Mouth. I wasn't too keen on the lipgloss, which I felt was too sticky and not a great colour for me. I did, however, think the lipbalm duo was fantastic. In one end, there was a vanilla scented lipbalm to moisturise your lips, and in the other side there was an exfoliator to remove any dead, rough skin. Working nights takes its toll on my lips, and they often dry out and crack. So, I was a huge fan of the duo stick and I could just carry it around in my pocket!


I have been a bit apprehensive about trying the new Mighty Mouth. It is a simple lipbalm, pink in colour - although it is fairly nude on the lips. The formula feels a bit sticky at first, and I'm not entirely keen on the way to apply it as it ends up going all over the place (I am quite clumsy when it comes to applying gloss!), but it doesn't stick together and doesn't look over the top. It's just a nice, simple gloss suitable to wear anywhere!

Did I mention the smell?! It smells (and tastes...) delicious. Soap and Glory has decided to retain the fantastic smell from the lipbalm duo, and this is highly pleasing ;-) My main annoyance with a couple of the Sexy Motherpucker lipglosses is the smell - a strange cocoa scent that, quite frankly, sometimes leaves me feeling a little sick. The vanilla scent is lovely but I do have to try my hardest not to eat it!

But the best thing about the new Mighty Mouth lipbalm is how moisturisng it is. For a gloss, I wouldn't expect it to be as moisturising as it is. You can really feel the difference even an hour or two after first applying it. I wish Soap and Glory had made another exfoliating balm, but I am quite happy with Mighty Mouth II and I would definitely recommend it! I really like the new packaging as well - a job well done to Soap and Glory, I feel!

Mighty Mouth II is available at Boots, £7. Currently, Soap & Glory products are 1/3rd off so you can get it for the bargain price of £4.67.

No comments:

Post a Comment