Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Thierry Mugler

Lady Gaga confirmed via Twitter she'll be at the Thierry Mugler Paris fashion show.

"I'm making my debut as a runway model, walking in the MUGLER PARIS FASHIONSHOW 3/2. I directed the show music, previewing Government Hooker."

Um, excited?! As other people have commented, she's quite short to be a model. I'm sure she's going to do something exciting though. It'll be interesting to hear the new song - I'm surprised she's previewing one so soon after Born This Way.

The Thierry Mugler show will stream live from their facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment