Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Reviews - what do YOU want to see?

I currently own the following products.
WHAT REVIEWS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE NEXT?
Please leave a comment and I'll work on getting as many up as possible. I do have to spend time in the bathroom with my goodies, you know!

Body moisturisers:
The Righteous Butter
Big Butter Blueberry Thrill
Butter Up
The Daily Smooth
The Righteous Butter Lite

Scrubs/exfoliators:
Flake Away
Scrub Em and Leave Em
The Scrub of Your Life
Scrub, Actually
Some Like It Hot
Peaches and Clean

Shower:
iFoam
Clean Girls
Clean on Me
Calm One Calm All

Skincare:
The Fab Pore
The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser
Clean Mary
Catch a Wrinkle in Time
Off Your Face wipes
Greatest Scrub of All
Face Soap & Clarity
Wish Upon A Jar
Hocus Focus
Bright Here Bright Now
Supereyes Supereyes
Scrub Your Nose In It
Glow Job

Cosmetics:
Arch de Triumph
Sexy Mother Pucker (clear)
Solar Powder
Trick and Treatment

Perfumes/deo:
Glad Pits
Glam a Lot
Mist You Madly
Girligo
Eau de Soap & Glory™

Hair care:
Hair Supply
Glad Hair Day Shampoo
Glad Hair Day Conditioner


Hands & feet:

Heel Genius
Endless Glove
Hand Food

Misc:
Easy Glistening
Glow Lotion
Sit Tight
The Firminator
Glow Getter

Accessories:
Scrub Gloves
Foot Buffer

Gift sets:
Jumbo Softy Hold All
Plane Jane
FlatterBox
Hand Break
Scent-sationalism
Soaper Heroes
A Change of Face
Mighty Mouth

I think that's all of it... So, request away!

No comments:

Post a Comment