Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Monday 20 December 2010

Eliza Doolittle "Skinny Genes"

Skinny Genes was Eliza Doolittle's debut single, but she's re-releasing it on 26th December 2010. I like the new and improved video - it's quirky, sexy, more up-to-date. It looks like a whole lot of fun!

After the disappointment of Rollerblades not making it to the top 40, I think Eliza deserves a bit of success with this video. It still has another week before it is officially released but I've heard it on the radio and seen it played on the music channels quite a bit - it's certainly getting a lot of attention. I think that's why Rollerblades wasn't so successful; there just wasn't enough promotion for it.

Anyway, watch the video and let me know what you think of the new and improved version! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment