Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Thursday 16 December 2010

Sit Tight



Sit Tight!, £14

I bought this a while back when it was 3 for 2. It is quite pricey at £14. HOWEVER, I do like it. It is a gel you rub over your bum and thighs! I guess if you wanted to, you could get your partner to apply it for you. Double the fun!

It is intended to be used a firming product. It is gel-like and smells kinda weird in my opinion, but it does what it says on the packet unlike a lot of similar products these days. The squeezy tube is a really good idea and you don't need to use much. Consequently I've got quite a lot left!

The burning question (no pun intended): How does it work? The Soap & Glory explanation:
The friction/heat generated by the user during the act of sitting, acts as a release mechanism to trigger increased movement of the product to the lower body areas, most affected by fatty tissue buildup.

I have to say, you CAN feel it working. I thought my bum was on fire the first time I used it, but you quickly adjust to the heated feeling. It does feel as though it works better when you're sitting down. So please, do take a seat.

As I said earlier, I do like Sit Tight. You can feel it working unlike some other products and at £14 it's a good buy, even better if you get it on promotion. Whilst prancing around my room in my underwear (I know you do it too...) my sister commented on how "that stuff must be working! Your legs look more toned!" You have no idea how impressed I was...

If you're looking to firm some areas up, then I'd definitely recommend Sit Tight. It's not a miracle worker though and it's definitely not a substitute for hardcore exercise! It works well to reduce the fatty appearance of areas though, so if you're looking for a minor fix it could work well for you. Remember to wash your hands afterwards!

2 comments:

  1. I have been using the Soap and Glory Firminator which is fab but each time I use it I get a funny aftertaste in mouth which I hate - I really dont understand how that happens lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Kelly! That sounds odd! I know what you mean though, it is more like the smell that lingers? Have you tried Sit Tight? I haven't had any problems with it! X

    ReplyDelete