Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Big Butter Blueberry Thrill

As you should all know by now, I've been a big Soap & Glory addict for a while now. I think "addict" is an understatement. Anyway, I did a little bit of Christmas shopping last week and decided to pick up a couple of things I'd not tried before. This is the first of a couple of reviews I'll be posting up. Keep your eyes peeled!



Big Butter Blueberry Thrill, £9

I've been wanting to try this for AGES but it never seems to be sold in the shops for some reason, so I ordered it online. I felt a tiny bit bad spending £9 on one tub of butter when I have plenty of others, but I made myself feel better because Soap & Glory was 3 for 2, after all. And I got a free gift bag for buying three products. Kind of mad it wasn't the S&G gift bag though. It was some crappy red one. :(

So. The packaging is lovely; like the rest of the Soap & Glory Spa range, it has blue packaging and a yummy fruity smell. Bet you can't guess what it smells like... No? Blueberries! When I opened the tub for the first time I just wanted to scoop the lot out and eat it. It smells FANTASTIC.

The butter itself is of a thick consistency, a pinkish colour, and slightly more gooey than The Righteous Butter. It still absorbs well into the skin and leaves it feeling soft. It makes a great change from The Righteous Butter, and complements the other Spa products. So far, no complaints!

Would I recommend it? Yes! If you're looking for an alternative then I'd definitely recommend it, but as far as deep moisturising goes I think I'd pick up The Righteous Butter first. Having said that, I cannot get over how fabulous the smell is so who knows, maybe I'll end up changing my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment