Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Thursday 16 December 2010

Katy Perry "Purr"



I'm really picky when it comes to perfumes, so I was really glad when they had a small spray sized version of the scent. It fits perfectly into my handbag! I'll never have to worry about my perfume fading on a night out again.

The description of the scent (as posted on the Superdrug.com website)
The fragrance is a rich eau de parfum which opens with a fresh citrus accord of peach nectar and forbidden apple to awaken the senses. It develops into a delicate floral bouquet supported by notes of jasmine blossom and pink freesia and dries down into a rich, luxurious scent rich with vanilla orchid and sandalwood.

I think it is a wonderful smell - incredibly girly and quite strong, but definitely not overpowering. It isn't like anything I've had before, which is nice. I think this will definitely be a hit with perfume junkies.

The bottle itself is a deep purple colour. Although it looks a bit like a lipstick, it is actually much bigger! The box is very shiny and has a cute cat face on the front. It came at the price of £14.99 which does seem quite expensive for a small spray bottle but... It's worth it! I will definitely get the 50ml version for £29.99, available at Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment