Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Saturday 18 December 2010

The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser


The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser, £9

I've been asked to write a review of this product, and I'm only too happy to oblige!

I really like this product. I don't have the cloth any more though - my mother thought it would make a good dishcloth. *Facepalm* I've tried both The Fab Pore (peel) and this, and I do prefer this one as it's something you can use more often.

This is the description of the product:
It cleans, it smoothes, it melts away makeup. A 3-in-1 concentrated deep purifying formula with a natural blend of revitalising aromatic essential oils for an all round Fab Pore™ complexion.

Suitable for all skin types – especially those seeking natural alternatives for their skincare regime.


The product is white, and comes in a handy squeezy tube. The Fab Pore (peel) annoys me because of the pot - I find the squeezy tubes are more convenient. I normally just rub a small amount on my cheeks, chin and nose, and on my forehead if I feel it needs some good stuff. I leave it for a minute or two then wash it off with warm water. It does make your face feel noticeably softer! I find myself sometimes stroking my cheek without realising. I've tried washing it off with cold water too, but it doesn't work as well and I don't get the soft face feeling. More like sticky face feeling. I've never personally tried to remove my makeup with it either (and I always avoid the eye area after my mishap with Clean Mary), but I should think it would work well.

Would I recommend The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser? Of course! I didn't think the cloth made that much of a difference personally, as flannels seem to do the job just as well. I think the cloth is softer and less harsh, but don't quote me on that. I find my face looks brighter after using it and of course, it's much softer! The tube is convenient and it's also easy to slip into a washbag or something if you're going away, so there's no excuse for not having a "Fab" complexion!

No comments:

Post a Comment