Who am I?

My photo
I'm a twenty year old female living in Lincolnshire. You can normally find me with a cup of tea in one hand and my trusty BlackBerry in the other. I'm an honest blogger; you can rely on me!

Monday 20 December 2010

Hocus Focus


Hocus Focus, £12

This is a fairly new addition to the Soap & Glory skincare range. It claims to soften your flaws instantly!

An INSTANT visual flaw-softening lotion with long-wearing LIGHTSCRAMBLE™ lumisphere technology that mixes mica light-diffusing powders with high-tech encapsulated soft focus pearls and leaves the wearer looking ‘candle lit’ and ready to glow!

Its specially blended luxury skin smoothing emollient complex gives a beautiful silky sensual feel and sheer look to the skin, whilst helping to lock moisture in too. It softens, smoothes and illuminates the skin, just where you need a little soft focus.


The product comes in a glass pump bottle which is handy. The only problem with it is pumping out too much! The product itself is of a foundation consistency... You just put it on your face. It is a shimmery pale pink colour, but goes onto the skin pretty much transparent. It also has a nice scent but this could be a problem if you're allergic to perfumed products - have a look at the ingredients and check before you buy, as £12 is a lot to waste if you can't use the product.

I like Hocus Focus; it makes my face look brighter and fresher. It's great if you want to rock the 'natural' look but don't want to use heavier foundation products. I'd say it was suitable for most skin types as well. I've tried mixing it with my foundation but I haven't noticed much of a difference, it works better for me when used on its own, but what works for me won't necessarily work for you - give it a try and see what you think!

Have an opinion or a question about the product I've reviewed? Please post your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment